Vortex Aquatic Structures International Inc. is the world leader in aquatic play landscapes and entertainment. With installations at more than 6,000 locations around the world in public, commercial and entertainment settings, Vortex International provides imaginative, durable aquatic play and water feature solutions that create everlasting memories.
Founded in 1995, Vortex is an entrepreneurial company whose members value innovation and collaboration. It is currently seeking a motivated Sales Professional to develop its Pennsylvania market. Based out of Philadelphia and reporting to the Executive Vice-President, the Sales Executive is responsible for generating new business opportunities through new prospects and channel partners.
If you are a go-getter with a proven track record in meeting sales quotas who is autonomous and curious while still working and collaborating well in a team then this could be the opportunity for you. More specifically, you will:
- Drive the generation of new project sales within VORTEX Solutions (Splashpads, Poolplay, WMS, etc.)
- Act as a technical and sales consultant to internal and external Channel Partners and customers for assigned projects
- Assist customers in the designing of correct product configuration for their specific application
- Work with the inside sales team to produce accurate and timely product proposals
- Educate architects, landscape architects, aquatic designers, amusement park planners, and the customer technical representatives on VORTEX Solutions
- Travel to account sites as needed
- When required, work with the accounting department in the collection of unpaid invoices
- Communicate product or service issues, as related by prospects and existing clients to the product development team for the adjustment and management
- Attend and contribute to all sales meeting discussions as required
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to develop strong relationship with clients
- Business acumen
- Organized, with good time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to understand technical functionality of our products
- Accustomed to using CRMs to track work
Experience and Education
- 3-5 years Field Sales experience
- Experience with complex sales
- Bachelor's degree required
We wish to thank all those who have applied but we will communicate only with those candidates selected for interviews.
Vortex is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.